QOS 0 Memory Exceeded

Hi Team
I have a doubts in HiveMQ QOS-0 memory, Yesterday I received notification in HiveMQ there was Dropped Message: QoS-0 memory Exceeded.
Also, I checked the logs in HiveMQ, its exceed the memory limit. Below attached the screenshots for your reference.

There is any limit for QOS-0 memory? or How to find the QoS-0 memory limit?
Also referred Documentation and previous community questions but its not helpful for me.
Can you please help me for resolve the issue?

Regards
Harry.

@hivemq-support

Can you please give some insights into this?

Hi Harry,

That error generally boils down to subscribers consuming from topics slower than publishers publishing to them, creating a bottleneck. This is covered in a few places, but some documentation and discussions are below:

https://www.hivemq.com/docs/hivemq/4.11/control-center/analytic.html#dropped-messages

https://community.hivemq.com/t/qos-0-memory-limit/115

It may seem like a good idea at first to try to increase memory allowance when encountering this error, but in the end it is often a trap - increasing the memory used by the in memory queue without addressing the client consumption problem may only end up giving a higher ceiling before the problem reoccurs.

Thanks,
Seth - HiveMQ Support

Hi @Seth.HiveMQ @hivemq-support

Thank you for your response Seth,

I referred to these topics that you have mentioned it. I have doubts about this,
We using VM and its Capacity is:
cpu: 8
ephemeral-storage: 129886128Ki
and CPU occupied 51% and storage occupied 29% only. Is there any possible ways to drop the messages?
(or)
The Consumers are slowly consuming the messages so that the messages are dropped, right?

From these 2 questions which one is applicable to my issue?

Is there any way to increase the QoS 0 memory limit in HiveMQ?
or
How to increase the memory allowance can you please give some insights?

Also, I analyzed HiveMQ logs, and while analyzing the logs I saw there are multiple dropped messages are dropped in different topics. Is there any idea?

Regards & Thanks
Harry