MTTQ and MYSQL connection

Hello community,
I am new and maybe somebody could show me the way. I want to connect my PLC to the HiveMQ MQTT cloud and send data from my PLC via MQTT to my MySQL. How can I do that?

Hi @Sarunas

Hello and welcome to the community!

Connecting your PLC to the HiveMQ MQTT Cloud and sending data to your MySQL database is indeed possible, but it requires certain HiveMQ Cloud Plan, such as Professional or Enterprise. These packages offer the necessary capabilities and support to help you achieve your goal of connecting your PLC to HiveMQ MQTT Cloud and seamlessly integrating it with your MySQL database.

You can find a detailed comparison of the features and pricing for these packages on the HiveMQ website here: HiveMQ Pricing.

If you have any specific questions or need assistance with the setup, feel free to ask for help within the community. We’re here to support you on your journey!

Dasha from the HiveMQ Team

1 Like

Hi Daria,
thank you to answer, I am waiting HiveQM Cloud profesional price.

You’re welcome, and thank you for reaching out! I’m glad to assist you.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information, I recommend visiting the official HiveQM website and contacting the sales team directly at HiveMQ Pricing – Self-Managed MQTT Platform & Full-Managed MQTT Platform. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to help.