Connect two hivemq cluster

How should i connect hivemq cluster with each other.

Hi @jalishchauhan

Hello and a warm welcome to the HiveMQ Community! We’re delighted that you’re interested in MQTT and the HiveMQ broker. Your presence brings us great joy.

Thank you for your inquiry about connecting HiveMQ brokers. If you are hosting the HiveMQ broker by yourself, then to achieve this, you can utilize the HiveMQ Bridge extension. The documentation for setting up the Bridge extension can be found here.

If you are using HiveMQ Cloud services, the Bridge extension is available exclusively in the HiveMQ Cloud Professional and Enterprise plan and is not included in HiveMQ Cloud Serverless or Starter plans.

Should you have any further questions or need assistance with the configuration, feel free to reach out. I’m here to help!

Best regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

When a disabled file is deleted in the Bridge extension, it is automatically recreated when I restart the HiveMQ.

Hello @jalishchauhan ,

Thank you for the outreach!

When utilizing extensions with a HiveMQ broker, there is an additional functionality built-in that allows for configuration validation at the time of broker startup. In the event that this config validation fails, the “disabled” file will automatically be regenerated, as the extension is unable to start. This is designed as a failsafe mechanism to prevent the broker from failing entirely in the event of an extension configuration change.

To best review the reason for this validation failure, it is recommended to investigate the HiveMQ log file, available typically at the default installation path /HiveMQ/logs/hivemq.log. This will present an error statement, identifying which portion of the configuration has failed. More details regarding the Bridge extension configuration can be found here within our documentation.

Best,
Aaron from the HiveMQ Team

Thanks Aaron! It was a great help!