Bootstap server aiven

Hi, community
I want to try HIVEMQ new. In Aiven, I created a MySQL database, but I can’t find the bootstrap server URL. Where can I find this URL?

Hi @Sarunas,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out and providing the screenshot.

I noticed that the screenshot refers to “Aiven Kafka,” and I wanted to clarify if there might be a mix-up with MySQL integration. Your mention of MySQL caught my attention, and I want to ensure we address any potential confusion.

It’s worth mentioning that the MySQL integration is currently not available for the HiveMQ Serverless plan, as indicated in our pricing details: HiveMQ Pricing – Self-Managed MQTT Platform & Full-Managed MQTT Platform. However, it is accessible with the Professional and Enterprise plans.

If there’s anything specific you’d like assistance with or if you have further questions, please feel free to let me know. I’m here to help and ensure a smooth experience for you.

Best regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

I am confuse now. I connect to my account hivemq and see this picture
integrations
I pressed this button and saw three company. I choose aiven company. I am going to aiven and create account and choose Mysql.
Now You say, that MySQL integration is currently not available for the HiveMQ Serverless plan when why this option show in my login meniu in the HiveMQ?

Hi @Sarunas
I wanted to provide some clarification regarding the experimental integrations on the HiveMQ Cloud Serverless FREE plan. The three options available are related to different Kafka flavors: Aiven, Confluent, and Kafka Kafka.

In regards to your mention of MySQL availability in your login menu, could you please provide more details or perhaps share a screenshot of what you are observing? This will allow us to better understand your situation and provide you with the most accurate assistance.

Best,
Dasha from HiveMQ team

Hi,
Now I am using this diagram to write data to Mysql

I want to eliminate my VPS (Virtual Private Server) but can’t figure out how to do it. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Hi @Sarunas
Thank you for sharing your diagram; it provides valuable clarity on your requirements. I appreciate your interest in leveraging HiveMQ for your project. However, I would like to inform you that the functionality you’re seeking is currently supported exclusively by the HiveMQ Cloud Enterprise plan or a self-hosted HiveMQ Enterprise setup.

Unfortunately, the specific features you’re looking for are not available with the HiveMQ Cloud Serverless plan at the moment. If you are considering upgrading to HiveMQ Cloud Enterprise, I recommend reaching out to our Sales team for further assistance. They can provide you with detailed information and guide you through the sign-up process. You can contact our Sales team here: HiveMQ Sales Contact.

Alternatively, if you prefer to explore self-hosting the HiveMQ broker on your server, you can download the HiveMQ.zip file from our official website: HiveMQ Downloads. The trial version is available for you to experiment with. Additionally, the package includes the HiveMQ Enterprise Extension for MySQL, which you can enable and integrate into your setup. For detailed instructions on using the extension, please refer to the documentation available here: MySQL Extension Documentation.

Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!

Best regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team