Publish from website

Hi
i haver my own website i want to build a web application so i can publish through browser. i tried the javascript one but cannot anyone can help?

Hey Aoday,

I assume you are trying to make use of HiveMQ’s web-client, is that correct? Can you please share some more details on the issue you are facing?

Kind regards,
Finn

Hi
thanks for your reply and question
let we make more clear i have built a project to control my garage door and want to link it with google home using IFTTT so i need to create a webhook. i have my own website i want to create a script that when i call it can publish to the MQQT broker. Beebotte they have there own PHP library that i can do it but with HiveMQ i couldnt manage that

Thanks

Hi Aoday,

Thank for sharing more details about your project.

Did you manage to get the HiveMQ MQTT Web Client up and running on your web server? Or the client is running, but you need help in writing the JavaScript code?

It would be also useful if you shared the requirements / specification for your Webhook.

Thanks,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

HI
thanks a lot for the information but i am asking if there is a document explain how to use te functions? for example connect to MQTT server and build a webhook?

Hi Aoday,

For a good documented JavaScript client you could refer to MQTT.js
You will also find a “Getting started” guide for it in your HiveMQ Cloud Console.

I hope it helps with your garage door project!
Kind regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

This can work with website?

Hi Aoday,

Yes, it will for for the website:

MQTT.js is a client library for the MQTT protocol, written in JavaScript for node.js and the browser.

Kind regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

thanks for the reply but I couldn’t use it because i need to install the library in the hosting server and this type of very difficult i can see the websocket is more close to what i need but i could not find clear documentation for it

i have finished and created a javascript to connect and publish using websocket but the webhook workin from browser bu not from IFTTT