MQTT Message Log NoClassDefFoundError

I made a really basic broker with the HiveMQ Community Edition and a basic Client with the HiveMQ Client. This worked and the client connected after the broker was running. Then I wanted to somehow see messages from the broker, like subscribes and new connections. I added the MQTT Message Log extension from the HiveMQ marketplace like instructed. The broker started and when I tried to connect with the client the client got disconnected instantly, with the following error message on the client side:

Exception in thread "main" com.hivemq.client.mqtt.exceptions.ConnectionClosedException: Server closed connection without DISCONNECT. at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.MqttBlockingClient.connect(MqttBlockingClient.java:101) at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.mqtt3.Mqtt3BlockingClientView.connect(Mqtt3BlockingClientView.java:77) at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.mqtt3.Mqtt3BlockingClientView.connect(Mqtt3BlockingClientView.java:70) at Main.main(Main.java:16)

The broker gave the following error message:

2021-03-31 12:20:58,190 ERROR - An unexpected error occurred for client with IP 192.168.1.191: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/hivemq/extension/sdk/api/client/parameter/ClientTlsInformation at com.hivemq.extensions.handler.ConnectInboundInterceptorHandler.handleInboundConnect(ConnectInboundInterceptorHandler.java:116) at com.hivemq.mqtt.handler.InterceptorHandler.channelRead(InterceptorHandler.java:110) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at com.hivemq.mqtt.handler.connect.MessageBarrier.channelRead(MessageBarrier.java:83) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at com.hivemq.mqtt.handler.connect.NoConnectIdleHandler.channelRead(NoConnectIdleHandler.java:63) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:324) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:296) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.handlerRemoved(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:253) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:508) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:440) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:276) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:166) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:719) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:655) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:581) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hivemq.extension.sdk.api.client.parameter.ClientTlsInformation at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:581) at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178) at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ... 41 more

In short I dont know what the problem is since these error messages dont make a lot of sense to me. If anyone could explain my mistake or point me towards a solution, that would be great. Thanks for reading!