Is hivemq client rxjava3 supported

Hello, I am wondering if the newest release of hivemq client is rxjava3 supported. By checking github Support For RxJava3 · Issue #465 · hivemq/hivemq-mqtt-client · GitHub, I see you guys are planning to switch that.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/reactivex/schedulers/Schedulers
        at com.hivemq.client.mqtt.MqttClientExecutorConfig.<clinit>(MqttClientExecutorConfig.java:38)
        at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.MqttClientExecutorConfigImpl.<clinit>(MqttClientExecutorConfigImpl.java:35)
        at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.MqttRxClientBuilderBase.<init>(MqttRxClientBuilderBase.java:47)
        at com.hivemq.client.internal.mqtt.MqttRxClientBuilderBase$Choose.<init>(MqttRxClientBuilderBase.java:216)
        at com.hivemq.client.mqtt.MqttClient.builder(MqttClient.java:59)
        at HivemqClient.hivemqClient(HivemqClient.kt:32)
        at hivemq.HivemqTLS.<init>(HivemqTLS.kt:19)
        at startMqttNewSession(Main.kt:37)
        at main(Main.kt:26)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.reactivex.schedulers.Schedulers
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:581)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
        ... 10 more

i got this message after i used rxjava3. i have no problem running with rxjava2

Hey @chrisnoob ,

RxJava3 is planned for the HiveMQ MQTT Client version 3 in the future. The latest release is version 1.3 and RxJava3 support isn’t available yet. We cannot give any estimate when support for this feature will be implemented and when version 3 release is planned.

Kind regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ team

Thank you for getting back to me. Acknowledged and looking forward to see the version 3 coming out.