I cant change my login from my google account and password reset does not send an email

I am trying to stop my account logging in with google so I can provide an email address and password to my colleagues. There does not seem to be any account options and the password reset does not send a password reset email.

Hi @StephenC,

Welcome to the HiveMQ Community! We’re delighted to have you with us, especially given your keen interest in MQTT and the HiveMQ broker.

For account management:

• If you registered with an email and password, you can reset your password or reach out to HiveMQ Support for email address updates.
  • If you used a social sign-in (Google, GitHub, or LinkedIn), password and email info are handled by the sign-in provider. You can log out and create a new account with your email and password or contact support for assistance deleting the old account.

For account deletion, please contact HiveMQ Support: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom.

Best regards,
Dasha from HiveMQ Team

Hi Daria,

HiveMQ Support pointed me to this forum. I cant create a new account as we ordered hardware that is non configurable outside of the manufacturers office and is pointed to an existing cluster on the account.

When signing up I used google social account so I would like to change from social account to email / password while maintaining the account. Is this possible?

Hi @StephenC

To escalate your issue you need to go to your console.hivemq.com, go to the “Help” and raise a support request using the form.
Watch the video to see, how this is done: How to fill the help form If the video is unclear, let me know.
When creating the ticket, make sure you clarify the urgency of the issue for you and its impact.

Best regards,
Dasha