Enterprise Security Extension SQL Auth

Hello,
I just started experimenting with HiveMQ and was trying to set MQTT client auth with Postresql. I have followed all the documentation and created all my users and roles and permissions following this document Concepts and Components of the HiveMQ Enterprise Security Extension :: HiveMQ Documentation
and other related links. However, when I run my HiveMQ instance it looks find but it doesn’t load up the Enterprise Security Extension. Keep in mind that I did delete the “DISABLED” file from my directory before running the instance. When I check the logs I noticed that there is an issue with loading the DB, see error log below:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load driver class org.postgresql.Driver in either of HikariConfig class loader or Thread context classloader
at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariConfig.setDriverClassName(Source.java:488)
at hse.al.a.a(Source.java:103)
at hse.aj.a.h(Source.java:87)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1700)
at hmq.eL.f.run(Source.java:39)
at com.codahale.metrics.InstrumentedScheduledExecutorService$InstrumentedRunnable.run(Source.java:241)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

I tested my database and it is properly configured and accessible. I also made sure that my conf.xml has all the correct values (verified and tested). Can anyone help with this?

Hello @hbra

Welcome to HiveMQ Community! Did you download the PostgreSQL JDBC driver (.jar) correctly and put it in the folder /opt/hivemq/extensions/hivemq-enterprise-security-extension/drivers/jdbc?

Kind regards,
Diego from HiveMQ Team