- I am working on a project in which I need to connect and Android device to a PC.
- The plan is to install/run an open source MQTT broker on android device and develop the MQTT client library part.
- Currently I do not have access to the physical android tablet and need to rely on Android studio emulator for development
My current testing platform
- For the sake of development currently I am using the public HiveMQ broker, but this is only for testing and I did not find any discussion/instruction if it has any support for the Android device.
- As a side note the HiveMQ community edition is open source.
** My Questions **
- Can i run/embed the HiveMQ community edition on android device as a broker?